First, artificial hatching pigeon technology
The use of artificial hatching pigeons instead of natural hatching pigeons can, on the one hand, spare breeders from hatching tasks, shorten the laying cycle and increase egg production. The second is to increase the hatching rate and hatching rate. Correctly mastering the technology of artificial hatching pigeons can increase the hatching rate from 68% of the natural pigeons' natural hatching to 88% of artificial hatching pigeons. The specific operating techniques are as follows:
1. Take eggs. It should not be too early or too late to remove all the eggs produced by all breeders after 8:00 pm every night. When taking eggs, the egg nests must be removed together to avoid affecting the next round of laying eggs. When taking an egg, you must make a record of the pigeon's egg laying time and pigeon egg mark, and create a file. After removing the pigeon eggs, they can be directly hatched into the hatchery or temporarily stored. The storage temperature of pigeon eggs can not be higher than 0 Â°C, nor can it be lower than 5 Â°C, and the air should be freshly circulated. If possible, the breeder eggs can be stored in an incubator or egg store at a constant temperature of 18Â°C.
2. incubation. Using a small hatchery, the hatched egg trays were changed to egg trays for hatching pigeon eggs. For ease of management, eggs can be taken continuously for 4 days and all eggs are placed in the hatcher at one time for incubation. After every 4 days for a hatching into the egg cycle. The incubation temperature was controlled at 38.3-38.8Â°C, slightly higher than hatching eggs by 0.5-1Â°C. The relative humidity of air is 50%-55%. Turn eggs 4-6 times a day. On the 12th day of pigeon eggs hatching, egg trays should be withdrawn once a day, and cool eggs outside the hatching machine should be brought down to a temperature of 30Â°C before returning to the hatchery. The newly hatched pigeon eggs are hatched as usual in the original machine.
3. According to the egg. After each batch of pigeon eggs is hatched for 5 days, the first egg will be processed. The purpose is to remove the lean and dead embryo eggs in time. When the pigeon eggs are hatched to 10 days, the second egg is hatched. When the eggs are hatched to 16 days, the third shot of the eggs is carried out, and the embryonic eggs are removed in time to avoid affecting the hatching effect. After 17 to 18 days of incubation, the young pigeons began to hatch.
Second, artificial nursing pigeon technology
Adopting artificial feeding of pigeons can increase the pigeon's meat quality, increase the pigeon's output and increase the economic benefit of breeding pigeons.
1. Not prepared. 1 Feeder: Change the suction ball or syringe (remove the needle) to a small-capacity feeder. Set up large-capacity bucket feeders, including bucket feeders, pedal feeders and pistol-operated air-controlled pigeon feeders. 2 brooding insulation box: for 1 - 7 days old pigeon insulation. 3 brooding pigeon cage: generally can be made of 200 cm long, 100 cm wide, 50 cm high, mesh 1 cm x 1 cm rectangular galvanized mesh pigeon cage, for 8-16-day-old pigeon artificial brooding. 17 - 26 days old pigeons use caged pigeon cages, 4 - 6 for a cage. The capacity and number of pigeons, incubators, and pigeon cages should be determined according to the scale of production.
2. Brooding. Temperature requirements 37 - 38 Â°C, 5 - 7 days of age, temperature requirements 34 - 36 Â°C, with a suction ball feeder or feeding pigeon feeding artificial feeding. 8 - 15 days old, turn flat brooding cage, temperature requirements 30 - 33 Â°C, and then gradually decreased to room temperature. At this point, feeding with a larger-capacity barrel feeder is started. 16 - 26 days old, caged cages fattening slaughter. During the entire brooding process, attention must be paid to ventilation and insulation. Provide young birds with a suitable living environment and promote the growth and development of young pigeons.
(1) Preparation of puddle material. Whether or not artificial breeding techniques for pigeons can succeed, the most critical thing is the preparation of pigeons. According to different growing age standards and nutritional needs, to prepare a full-priced diet. In the preparation of the diet should be stirred evenly, and warm water amount, cool to 40 Â°C. 1 - 4 days old, 5 - 7 days old puddle material is fluid, 8 - 10 days old, 11 - 15 days old puddle material was paste. 16-24-day-old puddles were dry and wet. 25 - 30 days old puddles are dry and wet.
(2) Step by step. In the application of artificial feeding technology, it should be fully developed on the basis of a small amount of test experience. It can be carried out for 7 days after the production of pigeons and then artificially nurtured. After basic knowledge of artificial feeding techniques, artificial feeding can be gradually realized.
(3) Do a good job of "five levels." For the artificial feeding of pigeons, it is necessary to do a good job of keeping young chicks off, temperature off, preparing pigeons for feeding, nurturing techniques, and preventing diseases.
Biological Buffer Series,Tris Aminomethane,Tris Hydroxymethyl Methylamine,Merck Tris Hydroxymethyl Aminomethane
XINGZHILIAN BIOLOGICALR&D CO.,LTD , https://www.xzlsdslds.com