In the winter greenhouse cucumber production often encounters many kinds of severe weather, such as low temperature, continuous rain, snow, diseases, etc., which have a serious impact on the production of cucumber in solar greenhouses, often resulting in dead seedlings or wilt, which brings greater economic losses to vegetable farmers. Therefore, appropriate measures should be taken for different reasons to reduce dead or wilting.
First, the cause of death or wilting
1. Fat damage. One is to use fertilizers that are not fully decomposed, and the other is to apply too much fertilizer.
2. After a long period of rain or snow and rain, it will cause acute wilting of cucumbers that are already dehydrated. If the time is long and the remedial measures are not timely, it may cause death.
3. Ventilation is unreasonable. The cucumber enters the flowering and nectar stage, and it is sunny and high-temperature, with a large amount of air release, and the transpiration of leaves is fast. Some plants with poor rooting begin to wilt, while those with severe water loss are withered.
4. Cold damage or frost damage. In case of low temperatures or temperatures below -10Â°C, cucumbers in greenhouses tend to produce cold or freezing damage. Vegetable farmers often suffer from inadequate preparation due to high winter temperatures for many consecutive years. They are unable to defend against low temperatures, and plants die due to cold or freezing injury.
5. Roots. The phenomenon of dead seedlings caused by roots occurs mostly after seedbeds or after planting. Many of the seedlings or cultivated fields cause too much soil moisture at low temperatures and erosion of the roots, resulting in wilting of the ground and even dead seedlings.
6. Diseases. The dead seedlings of cucumber in the solar greenhouse are mostly caused by damping-off disease and blight, and the disease caused by dead trees after planting is more, such as wilt disease, epidemic disease, root rot, and bacterial blight.
Second, the solution
1. Apply completely decomposed organic fertilizer. Organic fertilizers must be decomposed through high-temperature stacking. Normally, it takes more than 50 days in summer and more than 100 days in winter. Enzyme bacteria can be used to accelerate decomposition. In the case of a large amount of organic fertilizer, no fertilizer is applied or applied during planting. Fertilizer is mainly composed of ternary compound fertilizer and less single nitrogen fertilizer. Top dressing needs to be more than 10 cm from the seedlings, watering after top dressing.
2. After the rain or heavy snow suddenly clear, gradually see the light, such as seedlings wilting, timely shading and replenishment.
3. Increase the amount of light. Clear sunny days as early as possible on sunny days, and often clean the membrane surface in order to increase the light transmittance. Even when there is no light, there is still scattered light. As long as the temperature in the interior of the grasshopper is not significantly reduced, the cucumber must be exposed to light. In addition, the hanging curtains are used to supplement the light with lighting, which has a significant effect on reducing dead seedlings and phlegm.
4. Ventilation openings should be large to small. Check daily whether the film is damaged or leaking. Pay attention to repair. Before the advent of strong winds, we should cover grass weeds to prevent cold winds from invading and injuring melon seedlings.
5. To prevent extreme cold temperatures, the back wall thickness of the solar greenhouse must not be lower than the local reasonable value. It can be covered with grasshoppers and rainproof membranes. In the shed, the middle and small sheds are buckled, and the sheds are covered with grass rakes. After extending the vines, the fire and charcoal pots can be used to supplement the heating.
6. In winter, the ground temperature and the temperature are relatively low. Watering should be carried out in small quantities for several times without flooding. Into the fruiting period, can be combined with top dressing watering, with water fertilizer, pouring once every 10 days. Watering should be watered on a sunny morning, avoid watering in the afternoon and evening.
7. Select disease-resistant varieties, do a good job in the disinfection of seed and nursery soil, find the diseased plants to pull out of the shed in time, and prevent and treat surrounding plants. Blight, damping-off disease commonly used 72.2% Prec 600 ~ 800 times or 58% metalaxyl 500 ~ 600 times manganese spray control. The disease can be controlled with 72% DuPont Kelu 800 times liquid spray. Root rot can be used 50% carbendazim 600 times spray root or irrigation root control. Rubella can be sprayed with 75% chlorothalonil wettable powder 600 times spray. Prevention of wilt disease by grafting prevention, chemical control mainly with 40% Dupont or 50% carbendazim irrigation.
Eastony Industries (NingBo) Co., LTD. , https://www.eastony.com