Researchers at the Oregon Public Health Bureau analyzed data from more than 3,000 patients in 10 US states that were hospitalized between 2007 and 2008 due to severe flu. They found that patients who took statins during their hospital stay had a 41% lower mortality rate than those who did not, excluding age, heart disease, lung or kidney disease, and anti-viral drug Tamiflu.
The researchers said that statin drugs may be used for the treatment of influenza in the future, but it should not be added to the standard treatment for influenza patients. There are limitations to this study, such as whether flu patients taking statins are healthier than those who are not taking them, and further research is needed to confirm the benefits of statins.
Due to its anti-infection function, statin drugs have attracted the attention of virologists in recent years. There have been studies showing that statins can reduce inflammation in flu patients and prevent their immune systems from overreacting to the virus.
Medical protective masks are masks made of one or more fabrics that have isolation effects on viral aerosols, virus-containing liquids, and so on. Under the respiratory airflow, it still has a barrier effect on viral aerosols, virus-containing liquids, etc., and when removed, the outer surface of the mask does not contact the human body, can filter particulates in the air, and block droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc. . The use of medical masks includes adhesion testing, training, model selection, medical treatment and maintenance.
Function and composition: The medical protective mask consists of a mask face and a tightening belt. The mask face is divided into three layers: inner, middle and outer. The inner layer is ordinary sanitary gauze or non-woven fabric. Propylene fiber melt-blown material layer, the outer layer is non-woven fabric or ultra-thin polypropylene melt-blown material layer. This high-efficiency medical protective mask is highly hydrophobic and breathable, and has a significant filtering effect on tiny virus-carrying aerosols or harmful fine dust, and the overall filtering effect is good.
The medical protective mask has a good fit with the wearer's face, can filter particles in the air, block pollutants such as droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc., and can filter non-oily particles by more than 95% Personal protective equipment commonly used to deal with airborne diseases.
Scope of application: Medical protective masks are better protective products. It is recommended to wear when there is serious environmental pollution or sudden medical infectious diseases (such as respiratory tract infectious diseases), to prevent the spread of viruses from patients or the environment to users.
Product specifications: According to the national standard GB 19083-2003 "Technical Requirements for Medical Protective Masks", important performances of medical protective masks include filtration efficiency, adhesion, liquid barrier performance, comfort, hygiene, and biological safety tests.
Important technical indicators: including non-oily particle filtration efficiency and airflow resistance.
(1) Filtration efficiency: Under the condition of air flow (85 Â± 2) L / min, the filtration efficiency of aerodynamic median diameter (0.24 Â± 0.06) Î¼m sodium chloride aerosol is not less than 95%.
(2) Tightness: The overall fit factor of the mask should not be less than 100.
How to use: How to wear a head mask
(1) Gently pinch the nose clip and place the mask on the face to ensure that it can cover the nose and mouth.
(2) The upper elastic band is fastened on the head to prevent air from entering.
(3) Tighten the lower elastic band around the neck.
(4) Be sure to fully open the mask to minimize the number of layers used during breathing.
How to wear earhook masks
(1) Pass the ear straps with both hands, place the nose clip on the upper part, and wear the mask on the nose and mouth
(2) The ear strap should be placed at the base of the ear and spread from head to toe, so that the folds of the mask are fully unfolded, which helps to cover the face to the greatest extent and minimize the number of layers required for breathing.
(3) Gently pinch the nose clip to prevent air from entering.
Protective Mask,Medical Protective Mask,Disposable Medical Protective Mask,Disposable Medical Protective Face Mask
Guangzhou Aikangli Medical Technology Co., Ltd. , https://www.aikanli.com