Mallards are also known as cannabis ducks, red-legged ducks and big ducks. They are introduced from the United States and other places. Mallards are active and have habits of common wild ducks. They can be stocked as well as large groups of captives. Adult males are 50 to 60 cm in length and 1.2 to 1.4 kg in body weight. Female ducks are 50 to 56 cm in length and weigh about 1 kg.
Mallards start flying at 80 days of age and begin to lay eggs. From May to May and from December to December every year, it is the peak period for laying ducks. Ducks from the hatching to the duck slaughter can not fight the epidemic, the survival rate of more than 95%. Adaptability, strict requirements on the feeding environment, whether dry land, creeks, rivers, fish ponds are ducks. Fast growth, short feeding cycle. Generally available for sale in 70 days, weighing 1.4 kg. Wild ducks have low feeding costs. The average consumption of 5 kilograms from the shell to the meat duck is listed, which makes breeding easier and more effective.
First, appearance characteristics and characteristics
1. Wild duck eggs look like duck eggs, eggshell blue, also Hubai, the average egg was 57 grams, 27-28 days of incubation, incubation temperature and methods the same as the duck.
2. Young wild ducks hatch ducklings dark brown back, mixed with some light, yellow spots, abdominal fluff slightly yellow, black and yellow mouth and feet, average weight 40 grams each, after the shell villi dry and lively and flexible, namely Can drink water.
3. Male Mallard Duck The male wild duck head is neck-green, most characterized by a narrow white collar that is separated from the dark brown chest. At rest, the folded wings form a dark line separating from the gray back and body sides. Open, black hips and tail, tail feathers decorated with white edges. In the summer, the male duck's feathers have faded for a short time and become similar to the female duck's feathers, but after more than a month, they will recover.
4. The female wild duck has uniform brown feathers. Its head and abdomen are lighter, the body has black spots, and the tail feathers are white.
Both the male and female ducks have blue glittering wings on both wings with white borders before and after. This is one of the characteristics of the variety.
5. The cry is the same as that of a duck, but it is no louder than a duck.
6. Body size and activity The mallard duck body is much lighter than the domestic duck and its belly line is parallel to the ground. Lively and lively, with strong legs, good running, flexible swimming diving, wings longer than ducks, good flying. After several years of breeding and several generations of breeding, the ecological environment has changed, and the ability to fly without wind has weakened, but there is no nesting, so hatching requires manual hatching and artificial brooding.
7. The production performance has the advantages of adapting to the extensive feeding environment, rapid growth rate, and high survival rate. We are living in simple bamboo and wood houses. The one month survival rate is as high as 98%, and the kind of wild duck is also relatively mature. The earliest is 164 days. Visible eggs. The annual production of eggs is about 100. In the first half of the year, the output accounts for 65% in the first half of the year. When the ratio of male to female is 1:6, the fertilization rate of the eggs can be as high as 90%, and it can reach 85% in hot July and August. , You can incubate brooders throughout the year to produce commercial mallards and also produce eggs in winter. Unlike some rare birds, there are obvious breeding seasons. If the egg fertilization rate and hatching rate are 85% and the brooding rate is 95%, a female mallard can breed about 70 ducklings a year and strengthen rearing. The egg production can still be improved. The average malleable duck weight is 4 weeks old. Up to 445 grams, consumption of material 1081 grams, 9 weeks of age reached an average of 1167 grams, 3120 grams of material consumption, generally 60 to 70 days of the market, the whole material ratio of 3.7:1. During this period, the slaughter and processing, fresh meat, meat taste better, the whole net slaughter rate of up to 87.5%, very little fat. If you continue to raise weight gain is not much, more material consumption, but plump more plump and beautiful.
Second, the incubation period for breeding eggs is 27 to 28 days.
Newly hatched ducklings are of different physiques and can be reared according to size. Prior to brooding, the brooding room was sterilized and spray-sterilized with 5% caustic soda or 3% of leprosy water and then littered. The litter must be dry and free from mildew. The brooding temperature is maintained at 24-27Â°C for 1 to 3 days; it is maintained at 25-26Â°C for 4-6 days; 24-25Â°C for 7-10 days; and 17-19Â°C for 11-20 days. The density of brooding is 15 to 20 per square meter, and the indoor humidity is 80%.
In order to make the duckling feathers easier to organize, spray fine mist on the shelled ducklings. Open food should be done after the first drinking water to feed, so that the entire day of continuous water, feeding method is: open food can be used to cover the plastic film, the rice washed with cold water, mix with a taste of feed (such as Fishmeal sprinkled on small rice.) Feeding. Feed 5 times daily before 10 days of age; place pots before 25 days of age, time is about 3 to 5 minutes, not too long; after 30 days of age, free water bath or pond stocking to meet mallards The wild nature needs water.
The daily feed consumption of hand-reared mallards is 40 grams on average from 1 to 30 days, 100 grams from 30 to 36 days, 150 grams from 60 to 70 days, and they are listed on the market from ducklings to ducks. The average consumption of each material is 4.5 to 5 kg.
The mallards have a strong wild nature and the feed must take into account the diversity of breeds to meet their habitual needs. Feeds fed daily and at noon should be mixed with fishmeal. Each 50 kilograms of compound materials plus 5 grams of multi-dimensional poultry, 50 grams of trace elements Pu Plus, and 20% to 30% of the dietary weight of green feed, but the crude fiber content should not be too high.
Feed ratio: 0 to 21 days of age, crude protein 19%, crude fiber 3%, metabolic energy per kilogram (kcal) 2950, â€‹â€‹vitamin a400 international units, vitamin d120 international units, vitamin e100 mg, vitamin k3300 mg, calcium 0.8 %, phosphorus 0.4%;
28 to 56 days of age, crude protein 16%, crude fiber 2.5%, metabolic energy per kilogram (kcal) 2750, vitamin a330 international units, vitamin d100 international units, vitamin e200 mg, vitamin k3150 mg, calcium 0.7%, Phosphorus 0.34%;
63 to 70 days old, crude protein 12%, crude fiber 2.5%, metabolic energy per kilogram (kcal) 2600, vitamin a international unit 200, vitamin d international unit 75, vitamin e 100 mg, vitamin k 386 mg, calcium 0.7%, Phosphorus 0.34%;
Breed duck, crude protein 18%, crude fiber 2.5%, metabolic energy per kilogram (kcal) 2850, vitamin a international unit 600, vitamin d international unit 200, vitamin e 400 mg, vitamin k 3300 mg, calcium 2.75%, phosphorus 0.6 %.
During the breeding period of mallards (31-70 days old), it is necessary to expand the playing field for ducks, adhere to outdoor feeding, keep the feed fresh and the water quality clean, and often change the litter and dry and sanitary. Green duck breeding density of 10-11 per square meter is appropriate.
Bancha is a Japanese green tea. It is harvested from the second flush of sencha between summer and autumn. (The first flush is harvested for shincha.)
Bancha is harvested from the same tree as sencha grade, but it is plucked later than sencha is, giving it a lower market grade. It is considered to be the lowest grade of green tea. There are 22 grades of bancha. Its flavour is unique, it has a stronger organic straw smell.
Bancha Tea,Organic Bancha Tea,Fitness Melberry Leaf Tea,Healthy Melberry Leaf Tea
SHAOXING ROYAL TEA VILLAGE CO.,LTD , https://www.yccmatcha.com